Not signed in
Who can use WebFiling?
WebFiling can be used by all companies with company numbers that contain all digits e.g. 1020304 or have the prefixes:
- NI, R0 and SC for Limited Companies
- OC, SO and NC for Limited Liability Partnerships. Please see guidance on NILLP prefix
What company information can I send electronically?
- Changes to the company address, directors and secretaries can be submitted free of charge.
- Abbreviated, micro entity and dormant company accounts (not available for Community Interest Companies or Limited Liability Partnerships)
- Annual Return £13
- Change of name £8 (standard service) and £30 (same day service)
- Register a Charge (£15) and satisfy a Charge
Who can’t use WebFiling?
WebFiling can not be used by companies or limited liability partnerships that are dissolved, converted or closed.
Also a WebFiling annual return can not be used by companies:
- with 1,000 or more individual or joint shareholders
- that are required to submit lists of subsidiary and associated undertakings
- with multiple paid of unpaid capital details within the same class of share
- with paid or unpaid capital details of a different currency from the class of share
- with more than an aggregate nominal share value of up to 12 whole numbers and 3 decimal places
- with more than a paid or unpaid share value of up to 9 whole numbers and 6 decimal places
- who need to transfer more than 30 individual share transfers per class within a single WebFiling session
- with more than 6 classes of share currency (also applies to SH01)
- with more than 10 joint shareholders per shareholding
- who need to input more than 255 changes within a single WebFiling session